Friday, April 22, 2011

Video - The Line

Designing fan posters lead me to pursue a career in film making. I currently hold a Bachelor's Degree in Art. My major was Cinematography with a secondary emphasis on graphic design. This film was made in the fall of 2009 while I was still an undergrad. I wrote the script in June and design a simple mock up of the title.


I based the credit sequence, and film poster on this design although I used a different font.


I made a DVD cover to go with the film to give to everybody who contributed in it's making.


The film was shot and edited over a three month period from October to December of 2009. The first showing of the completed film was shown to my film class on the last day of the semester. I entered the film into Austin, TX's "Fantastic Fest" film festival but it did not get in. I uploaded it to YouTube in December of last year, where you can watch it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment